Thursday, June 3, 2010

Starting Off

Well this is my first blog post EVER! I guess I should start off by telling you some of my back ground. Ever since I was little the only thing that I wanted to do was to become a chef. Anything that involved food I was instantly drawn to it! My mother and I always knew that one day we would open our own restaurant together and show people that you don't always have to be a gourmet chef to create great tasting food. Well our restaurant still isn't open, nor have I attended culinary school yet, but we'll keep on dreaming.

I met my husband, an officer in the U.S. Army, through a mutual friend while attending college. We recently married and have moved into our first house near the college that I attend. We have a lovely little house and a great family (this of course, including our dog). And we have many recipies, idea's and stories to share with you. Hope you enjoy! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment